What does the Departure Time feature do in a nutshell?
Some users have a specific departure time in mind when performing a location-based search e.g. which clients can I easily reach when leaving at 1 pm? We can help deliver location-based search results that fit with your customer’s schedule. Our departure time filter lets users specify when they need to leave, so they can see which results are suitable for that time of day.
Where could Departure Time work?
- When users want to visit a location immediately after performing the search
- When users want to find accessible locations nearby the office
Why use it?
- Tailor search results for each user’s schedule
- Ensure your users reach their location with enough time to spare e.g. catching a flight after the working day
- To make the user’s location-based decision making process much easier